Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
Be sure to check out more musings at Should Be Reading.
Lately I haven’t been reading as much as I usually do. I don’t know whether it’s the fact that I am constantly feeling exhausted, with far too many ideas going through my mind; or that I am constantly turning towards my laptop now, rather than books. Whatever it is, I want to get back into reading every day.
I used to read every morning as I drank my mug of coffee – I want to start doing this again as it always left me feeling peaceful and relaxed and ready to start the day. I used to read every evening in bed as well, but now I am shattered by the time I get ready for bed. Reading is, and always will be, an important part of my life and who I am. So I am going to do my best to start picking up a book at least once every day and get back into the habit of it.