Musing Mondays is a meme hosted by Should be Reading and asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
As I’ve written about before, it hasn’t really been a reading year for me. At least, it hasn’t been until last week when suddenly all I seem to want to do is read, read, read. I don’t know what has changed, but I am thoroughly enjoying getting stuck into book after book. I have to admit that it probably isn’t the best time of year to keep my eyes pasted to a page, especially as I am feeling perpetually behind with all my plans and ‘to do’ lists relating to the holidays. Despite that I am so happy to find myself devouring books (not literally as they would just be empty calories) and hope to continue being drawn in again and again next year.