It’s finally the Bout of Books read-a-thon. I’m super excited to be joining in and hope to catch up a little with my reading. Today’s challenge is hosted by Writing my own Fairy tale, and is a great way to get to know each other.
1. How do you organize your shelves? Alphabetically, at least, that’s the aim but as I don’t have as much shelf space as I’d like, new books tend to get added to the various piles around my flat. I also keep books on cooking, writing, fairy tales, and M.E. seperate.
2. What is one of your favorite book that’s not in one of your favorite genres? I am not a huge fan of high fantasy, but I love Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien.
3. What is the last 5 star book you read? Rabbit Redux by John Updike
4. What book are you most excited to read during the read-a-thon? I’ve recently become very interested in Freddie Mercury so it has to be the biography Freddie Mercury by Peter Freestone which I picked up at my library.
5. What book do you recommend the most? It can be hard to recommend a book that everyone will enjoy, but if I’m not sure what someone likes I almost always reach for Cloud Atlas by David Mitchell as I think anyone who enjoys reading will find something about this book they like.